Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I'm sure this has been answered before but I am having real problems with hayfever at the mo and am currently DRing! Hospital have said not to take pills if possible, so wondered if anyone knew about any herbal remedies etc that are OK whilst TXing? I only have the odd bad day but when I do it drives me nuts!

Thanks

Jen x

·
Registered
4,005 Posts
Came across this today on another forum. It's a cheaper version of something called 'medinose'. I'm thinking of getting one as loads of people on a money saving forum have been recommending it. Sounds too good to be true, but there were a lot of users who said it really does work. For £15 it's worth a try. Hope this helps!

Elle x

/links

·
Premium Member
11,096 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
High dosage of vitamin C (1000mg or higher) acts as an antihistamine, but if trying to conceive naturally, can dry up the cervical mucus. As you are doing a tx this shouldn't be an issue, I guess. But I would ask the clinic first.

Also a herb called Euphrasia or Eyebright is supposed to help with hayfever, especially with eye irritation. You can buy it as tincture and as eye drops. I have bought mine in the past from http://www.allergymatters.com/acatalog/Hay_Fever.html. There you can also find other natural remedies for hay fever. Again, I do not know whether this can interfere with the tx. Would ask the clinic.

Good luck!
Minttu

/links

1 - 4 of 4 Posts