Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies

Just wondering what everyone is doing about their hayfever medication?
I should hopefully start dr next month and don't really want to start taking the usual eye drops/nasal spray/tablets for hayfever. It seems like a lot of extra chemicals in my system.

H xxxxx

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hi Hetty,

I asked my clinic re taking anti histamines during cycling and they said no problem so I did!

xx

·
Registered
697 Posts
Hiya,

My husband used to get terrible hayfever and was anti histamines all through the summer.  About 4 years ago he started taking a spoon of local honey (within 10 mile radius) in his tea and he hasn't touched an anti histamine since!

I think it takes a while to build up the resistance using this method but they say only 1 teaspoon a day should be enough.  I know it might not work for everyone, but it did for DH and he much prefers it to taking drugs every day for 6 months!

HTH

Amanda
x

·
Premium Member
5,521 Posts
Hi Hetty

I suffer quite bad with hayfever this time of year... It normally calms down in the summer. Anway I am DR at the moment and I wont be taking anything through this cycle... As you said its alot of extra chemicals to put in your body as well as the IVF drugs...

I would call your clinic just incase they say no.

Good luck with you tx!
Natalie xxxxxxxxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts