Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Peter,

Firstly welcome back from our favourite place, we are envious, you wouldnt like guests for a year also would you?? ;D

I dont know if Tony has told you but we are now pregnant after our FET last month, our official test day was Monday 2nd (we did actually test the weds before and got a strong positive).

I would just like to know if this figure is exceptionaly high as we are only day 18, the clinic seem to think it may be a multiple birth, could you tell me if this is correct - we wont get this confirmed until the 19th when we have a scan.

The HCG (done yesterday) is: 6476 (we have another blood test on Monday)

Thankyou in advance

Mel and Tony

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Thanks Deborah,

we have joked about that one, we still have mondays blood test to do and the scan the folloeing week, so we shall see.

Mel

x x

·
Premium Member
9,111 Posts
Ohhhhhhhhhhh Mel

Wow, thats sounding rather brilliant !!

Hope you are keeping well & calm !

Love Amanda x x x

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Flippin Heck you guys, multiples here we come! :-* Good luck for Monday's bloods, been thinking of you today.

Love Sue
xxxxxxx

·
Registered
856 Posts
Mel said:
Hi Peter,

Firstly welcome back from our favourite place, we are envious, you wouldnt like guests for a year also would you?? ;D

I think that we will have permanent visitors all year!!

I dont know if Tony has told you but we are now pregnant after our FET last month, our official test day was Monday 2nd (we did actually test the weds before and got a strong positive).

I would just like to know if this figure is exceptionaly high as we are only day 18, the clinic seem to think it may be a multiple birth, could you tell me if this is correct - we wont get this confirmed until the 19th when we have a scan.

The HCG (done yesterday) is: 6476 (we have another blood test on Monday)

This is high but the clinic will follow it up I am sure.

Congratulations!!

Peter

Thankyou in advance

Mel and Tony

·
Registered
141 Posts
Mel & Tony,

Well, if you gonna do it, you might as well go the whole hog.

Congratulatons to you both. I hope you are well. I bet those smiles on you faces havent changed. Am thinking of you lots.

Loadsa Love
Gwyn

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
Flippin eck,

That was mild Suel (can't repeat what i said ^censored^)

Four Mels ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Three Mels ;D ;D ;D
Two Mels ;D ;D

But more than one Tony - God help us ;D :p

So happy for you both xx
loadsa love
Jax n Mark
xxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
247 Posts
Looking good Mel and tony!!!!!

My Hcg on about day 16 was about 700 - which the clinic thought was pretty good!!!

Reckon it has to be 2 in there for you, although I know Janie had a high level - not sure if it was that high though - and it turned out to be just one. Either way, with levels like that, looks like it or them are here to stay. Has to be a good sign!!!!!

I am so pleased for you both!!!!

Samxxx

·
Premium Member
380 Posts
Bl**dy hell Mel and Tony

How exciting!!! Don't know how you are coping with the suspense.... I can't wait to find out if you are having twins!

Sophie
xx

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am keeping an open mind girls about this result ;)

We will see the real result on the 19th.

Mel

x x

·
Premium Member
6,838 Posts
;D ;D
I reckon your well deserved twinnies are on their way ;D ;D

Love to you both,sorry 3/4/5?? LOL

Jo
x x x x

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Just thought i would update you all to what my second lot of levels are they came back today and they are 31,000

The clinic say that is good so roll on next Thursday so i can see whats going on in there ;D

Mel

x x

·
Registered
108 Posts
OMG Mel - that is a phemonenal level. You've got me so excited about thursday now - roll on quickly I say.

Lots and lots of love

Fiona xxx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mel & Tony

My HCG levels were 312 on day 14, and we are having twinnies.

Love Mags

·
Registered
7,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mags,

Now i am scared - im probably having sextuplets now :-\

;D what are we going to do - lol

Mel

x x

·
Registered
173 Posts
Mel and Tony

Fantastic news on your HCG levels. 19th June seems to be taking an age to come round, you two must be going crazy.

Take care

Hellen:)

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
My God Mel and Tony

You two really are going for a record high aren't you !!!!

Can't you ask Barts to scan you on 17th so I can wait outside for your result ;D ;D ;D. I'll take the laptop up so Tony can post straight away ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^

It'll make me a little less worried ^scared^ ^scared^ about my appt if my mind's fixed on you two ;D

I could crush a grape i'm so excited for you both

Loadsa love
speak soon
Jax n Mark
xxxxxx

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
OMG!!!!!!! How many Reid's?

love Sue
xxxxx

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mel & Tony

Don`t no much about HCG Levels etc, but from reading the posts yours are gigantically high, ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ ^jumpin^ roll on next thursday, how many weeks will you be then?.

Am so pleased for you both. ^banana^

And thanks ever so much for this site, don`t no how i would of got through the past 3 weeks without the support and advice from all you wonderful people on here.

love Charlotte xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

·
Registered
141 Posts
Mel & Tony,

I too know nothing about these levels, but it seems that you are in for a good surprise next Thursday.

Love to you both.
Gwyn
xx

1 - 20 of 23 Posts