Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Girls,

Just got the call from the clinic, i am officially pregnant ! i cant believe it, i have to keep pinching myself, and i have this stupid grin fixed on my face ! i have waited so long for this !  ^cloud9^

My HCG level was 97 this morning, on day 13 after ET... is think this is a good level isnt it ??

Love and luck to all of you..

Bell xx

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
congratulations bell  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) brilliant news

sorry dont know what levels should be but if clinic are happy i would say it's fine

happy healthy pregnancy for you  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

·
Premium Member
2,762 Posts
Hi Bell
Huge congratulations on your ^BFP^ ^Cuddle^
I've done a quick search on here and found this link for you. There's an external link to a site which shows you the levels of HCG at various stages etc, hope that help ;) If you use the Search Function, (4th button on the main index page) I'm sure you'll find loads of posts on HCG as it's a very common question.
http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=126226.msg1850077#msg1850077
Lotsa love
Gayn
XX

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Congratulations hun on your BFP!!

Nikki xx

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Girls,

Had my HCG done again this morning ! this is how it went !

Day 13  HCG 97
Day 14  HCG 148  ( went to clinc as had spotting, has gone now thank goodness )
Day 16  HCG 348

what do you think ?  ^babycrawl^ or  ^babycrawl^ ^babycrawl^  ? one would be a miracle and fantastic but two would be totally superb ! i have got my scan in 2 weeks, its like the dredded 2ww all over again !

Bell xxx

·
Registered
388 Posts
Hi Bell,

With my first round of IVF my first HCG 14 days past transfer was 370, and I had conceived my angel twins sons.

Your levels are great and multiplying nicely so congratulations, But as to the singleton or twins question there is really now way of knowing until the scan  :)

Emma.

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi Bell

Your HCG Levels sound absolutely fine.

x x x

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks Emma and Scooby,

I am so excited and scared at the same time ! i want to enjoy it as much as poss but i also want to race through the first 12 weeks so i can stop worrying so much ! I am also itching to tell everyone, it mine and DH´s 5th wedding anniversary on the 3rd May ( 5 days before 1st scan ! ) so this is the best present ever, we have been waiting for an eternity to beable to say " im pregnant "

xxx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Bell

I really hope the next 2 weeks fly by for you  :)  :)  :)  It will be all worth it when you have your scan though  ;)

x x

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Scooby,

I can imagine i will cry when i hear a heart beat ! nearly crying just thinking about it ! i cant wait !

How are you doing ?

Bell xx

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi

I am doing fine, I think I was so nervous that I couldn't stop laughing to begin with then the  :'( started.

Have you got lots to occupy your mind for the next two weeks ???

xxx

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Scooby,

Its a weird feeling isnt it ?

It seems that everytime i try to occupy my mind with something i cant concentrate anyway and start thinking about my baby/s and staring at my tummy almost willing it to grow right this second !

xx

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
Ah i just saw your post and remembered you from your previous cycle - gosh you went again soon but with fab results clearly!  Really pleased for you and your levels sounds fab  ^hugme^

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Hi Bell

You said that you wanted to rush through the next 12 weeks so you could stop worrying so much.  That milestone is usually associated because that's when most people have their first scan, and it's at that point where most people would discover a MMC or something else wrong.  :(

You might be pleased to know that once you have seen a heartbeat the chances of miscarriage reduce massively after you see a heartbeat.  So once you see your bubs heartbeating you have already reached a massive milestone.  :)

(this probably will not stop you worrying though!)  ;D

^hugme^

Jane
xxx

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi Eggsharer !

I remember you too from when i had my ICSI fresh cycle in Jan/Feb, i never believed i would be chatting to you again in April with a positive from my frosties !! i am so excited and totally scared at the same time, i cant wait for my scan on the 8th, when i hear that heartbeat/s i think i will have to tell everyone, not sure how much longer i can keep it a secret  ;D  How are you feeling ?

Jane, thanks for your message, it will be nice to start enjoying the pregnancy instead of worrying each day ! i havent got sore boobs at all but i dont get them with AF either so maybe they will get sore later, i am peeing alot and very tired and experiencing night sweats which i have never ever had before..

Bell xx

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
i'm fine thanks bell, i went through some weeks of being tired, headaches, in pain from all the stretching etc but now i am fairly fit and healthy (touch wood) although expanding rapidly.  Got my next scan on tuesday and gonna find out the sexes i can't wait!  ^hugme^

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
Bell, I totally agree with you, I thought that the 2ww was hard in itself but waiting for the first scan, the days go so slowly.
I had IVF and I cried when they put my little embies inside me, so imagine what I'll be like when I hear a heart beat. When do you hear the heartbeat?
Elisa xx

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Occasionally before seven weeks, chances increasing every couple of days after that.

Jxx

·
Registered
7,317 Posts
heard both mine at 6 weeks exactly as had to be scanned earlier than planned due to OHSS. They did say its possible at 6 weeks but not to panic if i didn't see it as it starts beating at end of 5th week start of 6th week but there they both were 2 little flashers on screen. My DD was with me and she was so excited to find out after years of wanting a bro or sis that she was getting 2 at once!

checkout this website girls i looked at it every week for first trimester!

http://baby2see.com/development/ultrasound_sonogram/first_trimester_scans.html#week5

^hugme^

/links

1 - 20 of 21 Posts