Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi girls am wondering how long you need to keep the head bit in the car seat for? I know its safer but aimee's head looks so squashed in it and i have the silver cross car seat and cant move the head bit up any further cause it has the bum bit joined to it. Do you think i should just take it out or buy another 1?

Thanks xx

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi

I'm not sure of the actual age range for the head pieces, but we took ours out when the boys were about 3 months old as like your LO they looked very squashed.  They looked much more comfortable without it.  Hope this helps.

Hep xxx

·
Registered
654 Posts
Hi Starry

We removed our one a couple of weeks ago now that T is better at holding her head up.

xx

·
Registered
930 Posts
I am with the others - I am sure it was about 3 months - how stable is LO's head at the moment?  If she is gaining some good head control now I wouldn't worry about it.  Actually - thinking about it I think we had lost ours by the time DD came along ......  :-[

DC

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you girls i went out today without it and she managed fine i think i was more worried about her head going from side to side with my driving lol She can hold head up herself now only time she cant/wont do it is when she is on her tummy but that could be coz she is screaming at the same time coz she hates being on it lol.

Thanks xx

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
We took ours out when DS was around 8 weeks I think, he's a big boy and looks squashed in the infant carrier without it!  ::)  I used rolled up muslins either side of his head for a while.  :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
After reading some comments i feel now not too bad about taking my head support out for my little girl. She's 4mths now and dislikes the head support as its too tight for her. I took it out for the first time today.

·
Premium Member
5,306 Posts
I can't remember exactly but think it was gone by 3 months, like the others said  :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.