Registered
1,168 Posts
Im suffering headaches too.
I think its just stress of 2ww.
I also feel sick, you?

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
hi girls this tx i have had the worse haedaches i thought my head was going to explode i also have felt sick to its probably the drugs so dont worry (she said i have been to docs 3 tmes  ;D)  xxxxx love and luck

·
Registered
159 Posts
Hi.  I had headaches with both my cycles at sniffing stage and once pregnant I had a headache nearly every day.  I wouldn't read anything into it though unless you definitely pregnant and then it's hormones I guess causing them.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I normally suffer with migraines and when i had my ivf I had migraines and headaches more frequently, and now im pregnant im still getting them which is another symtom during pregnancy!!!  But this weather doesnt help!!!  All I can suggest is putting a cold flannel on your forehead in a dark room and relax.  Thats the only thing ive found work.

All the best with your ivf

Vix

·
Registered
18 Posts
I normally get sinus head aches before my period and have been getting them at night when I have been lying down for a few minutes. This has only happened in the last few days. Also, my eyeshight seems slightly blurred. Do you wear contact lenses. Hormones can affect your eyes, they get dry.

I had a BFP on Wenesday. You never know but everbody is different. Its a waiting game i am afraid but hang in there. Good luck!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.