1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi girls
        goodluck to all the oct girlies
        anyway im into 2 weeks of nasals and the headaches are un real
        they really hurt and im really tired its just that this is my third time the other two i was fine and the moods well what can i say ^confused^ ^witch^ ^zombie^im babblin now my question is is it normal has anyone or is anybody had or goin thro this
                                thanx nikki ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hi Nicki
Sorry to hear you've had so many headaches :(
I've been sniffing for 18 days and had no real side-effects-thought I had a hot flush in week 1 but nothing since
What one r u on,I'm on synarel
Tricia

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Birthbaby

I am sorry hun to hear you have horrible headaches and i know what you mean this was go number 6 for me and i had the worst headaches with the nosil spray i promise you they will get better when you start injections wishing you so much luck hunny  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and a big cuddle from me  ^Cuddle^

love always lilly xxx

·
Registered
175 Posts
You are not alone!!!
I've had a road drill inside my brain since day 2 D/R and as for being tired - I can hardly hold my eyes open past 9.30, and getting up in the morning is almost impossible!
The only thing I've not had this time (also my 3rd) is hot flushes, but I'm sure that'll come soon enough!
LOL
Caroline xx  ^zombie^

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
HI!
I'm due to start on a short protocol next month if i can get my periods under control.
This has huge advantages as I don't have to down-reg - a great relief as I get migraines like a steamtrain going round my brain!!
I invested in a TENS machine in the end - if you want some advice about choosing one IM me and I'll send the website details.  You do need to be careful about how you use it so don't go rushing into it but I really did find it the best thing (appart from my precious drugs!!!)  strangely the more I used it the more effective it became so I've carried on using it even between cycles.
Appart from that I find huge relief in hot 'oaty bags' and 4head, but the best advice I ever got was from a local GP I met through this site - also a migraine sufferer, also an IVF patient, who said that it really didn't matter how often I had to use paracetamol and that if it was bad Boots own paracetamol and codeine was far less risky than suffering (blood flow patterns can alter significantly during my migraine attacks and that can have it's problems too!)  i could have kissed her when she told me! I did check it with my very friendly pharmacist (who is frankly much more use than my own GP) and he confirmed this.
So there you go.
Good luck!
LiziBee

1 - 5 of 5 Posts