Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello ladies,
i've been searching these boards for a little while now and thought i'd introduce myself, I have one blocked fallopian tube, the right one is slightly "distorted" i am on the NHS IVF waiting list which is going to take place August 2006, I'm 22, been married 4years and have been with my husband 6years...
i need as much advice,tips, support and help as possible...all hello's are welcome too....

god bless you all and sending major baby dust to each and every body

nubianqueen

·
Registered
53 Posts
just like to say hello and welcome to ff sorry to here wot happend to you cant offer any advice new to this to but sure someone here will be able to just try and be ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ i know easier said than done lots of luck on your journey

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
can somebody please advice me on what i could do with my fallopian tube? :'(

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
hun theres not much you can do about it.
you need to talk to the consultant or doctor who's list youre on - they should be able to explain it to you.
sometimes they try to clear blockages, but if your on the list for ivf they probably arent.
when you have ivf you dont need fallopian tubes - they take your eggs out of your ovaries without touching the tubes, then if you get the eggs fertilised they put them directly into your womb - bypassing the fallopian tubes.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.