Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi found this site yesterday.
Am 28 dp is 31 been ttc for 2 years . on the first ivf cycle now on the 2 week wait i get to test on thursday and can't wait to find out. I have had sore boobs which started from ec. am taking cyclogest twice daily is this causeing it and really sore stomach cramps waking me up about twice a night. love to hear from anyone you can help with this.

·
Registered
57 Posts
hi jerams, my name is dizzy, i only joined yest, i also am on my 2ww, i don't get to test until 3rd of DEC, i m already going mad, this is our first time at this, me 40yrs old and DH 30 yrs old!! we are having a altruistic Donner's eggs(2) implanted last Thursday! i too am taking cyclogest 2 a day & 4 progonova a day, i haven't got sore boobs, but have been having some stomach cramps, i go to the loo about 30 times a day to see if my AF has arrived, because thats hoe it feels!! but thank god it hasn't!!!

are you using your own eggs?

good luck ^fairydust^

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there yes using own eggs. i was ok in the first week but did go to the loo alot aswell still do a slight feeling down there and i rush my Dp thinks am mad , i have the 2 weeks off work.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi Guys,

I found this site today and so am also new and a novice.

We are due to have our Eggs collected this Friday and I am excited, worried, nervous......  We were trying for 3 years and had unexplained Fertility problems.  Don't you just hate the unexplained word!.  Initially we had 2 failed IUI's so went straight on to IVF 2 years ago and were extremely lucky in that the first attempt worked. I have a lovely 18 month girl.  We had a frozen cycle in the summer which failed and so decided to go for a 'fresh' cycle! 

I wish you luck in your pregnancy test and will keep my figures crossed for you.

Kirstyjane

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Hi Girls

Just wanted to welcome you all to ff  :-*

Jerams goodluck for testing thursday hun  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Dizzy7 goodluck for testing on 3rd  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Kirsty jane goodluck for ec on Friday  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Hope to chat to you girls soon

love always lilly xxx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Dizzy, Jerams & Kirsty Jane

A warm welcome to FF!  So pleased you found us.

Wishing you all lots of luck with your journey's.

If there is anything you need, please ask.

Laine x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts