Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*Waves*

I cannot believe it has been over 2 years since I posted here!

I remember speaking to Togetherness and Jess: Hello again, and hello to all the other TS Ladies here!

As the thread has been inactive and I am trying to keep my mind occupied anyway I can the next few weeks I thought I'd check in and also ask people to say Hi and update if they feel they want to?

Hope everyone is doing well <3 We're nervously awaiting starting our first cycle so it's a very tense time.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hi there! Sorry for the slow response! Still pop in sometimes but hadn't seen this until now. We have been having our first taste of camping with our twins (now 2 1/2) and I woke up early with the sunlight........ They have had lots of fun but are now very tired he he! Good luck for your cycle. I rememeber how nervous I was too. Where are you at now? x

·
Registered
271 Posts
Good luck hun!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you! Turns out it's not this week it's next week so I am sat here anxiously biting my nails and wishing my life away lol! Roll on next Wednesday xx

·
Registered
271 Posts
Hope things are going ok so far. x

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Egg collection is tomorrow and transfer should be Monday. Crossing fingers now everything goes well tomorrow! Nervous and excited in a very surreal way lol! x

·
Registered
271 Posts
^reiki^

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you! <3 14 eggs collected..Annnnd now we wait :D My heart feels like it's in a lab 20 minutes away. Crossing everything the next few days go well. Full steam ahead for transfer on Friday or Monday depending on how successful things are :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Excellent. I rememeber it was weird sitting waiting on news when I wasn't needed to be there until transfer! 14 sounds good number. Fingers and toes crossed. x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts