Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

Well i am pretty new to this site really, but goodness am so glad i found it... ^pray^
Am jus looking for support as its something i am really lacking... :(
Me and my dh moved down to cornwall last year, which we love , its fantastic but sadly i now live miles and miles and miles from all my family and friends.
Because of the nature of my job, its not been easy making friends down here( i work way toooo many hours and unsociable hours at that!!)
So yup, thats me....
Just trying to reach out on here really.....
i wish you all well,
ty for reading me..
mel xxxx ^hello^ ^help^ ^Heart^ ^Heart^ ^Heart^

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Hello and welcome aboard  :)

Have only just noticed your post.
It must be tough going through all of this when you are away from your family and friends. Cornwall is a lovely place but can seem the back end of nowhere when you need to get anywhere  ::) .

Why don't you post on the cornwall part 7 thread (just above your post). Most people going through treatment or TTC naturally post here. The girls are lovely with lots of knowledge and experiences and are really great for offering support.

Look forward to getting to know you hon

Love Hopeful xx

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey hopefull,
thanks for getting back to me,
am still working my way round this site.....getting there slowly so thankfull for any tips

mel xxxx

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello melmel,

I was very sorry to see your latest cycle wasn't successful. I am sure it is still very raw and just wanted to send you my thoughts and best wishes.

The reason I felt compelled to drop you a note is that when I read your story about  your move to Cornwall I could not believe how similar it is to ours. We moved down here 18months ago and yes we love it but it's so hard when friends and family are miles away. I am in the hotel industry and also work stupid unsociable hours so sympathise totally with meeting new people. I am promsing myself that this is the year my husband and I will get back out there!

I am 6 days off testing for my first IFV cycle after 6 years of ttc. Who knows maybe we will end up on this site at the same time one day.

I just wanted to let you know you are not on your own.

All the best.
xx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.