Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just thought id start of this way for now,
im leanne im 28 yrs old and will prob have heaps of spelling mis on here as im dyslexic , DH is paul and also 28 yrs old , i have very bad pcos and lots of the health probs that come with ie im 5'2 and just over 12stone thanks to this and about to try and loose some weight, tried in past but its became a big prob for me now and want to do more about it, in past i loose about 6/8 lb but always comes bk so any tips that are do able would be brill.
i suffer from panic attacks now n then and have anxiety so find it hard getting out the house ect unless im with sum1 or doing school run.
i also have the hair on neck and belly and a little starting on my back, dark patches on neck, knees , under arm and the fun part ;) and skin tags ect, hardly ever get a af. we have been told we cant have any more clomid as had over the guide lines already. due to the very early ( all under 7 weeks, most at wk 5 ) M/C they have started to do some Chromosome Testing on us both last week so got to wait for results on those, bk at the PRU in farnborough Bromley in feb for all the results on DH test after his op and the chrom's ect.

if all comes bk find and they say they cant help us any more then we might look into ivf or iui for mid/end of this yr at shirley oaks but in hope that they can give us some of the low does ivf drugs with out doing the ivf ( not that they will give us ivf due to me having a son already from ex ).

Any way i will leave it there for now as think i got a lot out already and given you all a bit of a long read as it is lol

feel free to ask any ?? will get bk to you asap

if any one is from in or around bromley or croydon plz get in touch if your happy to chat or maybe meet up n help support each other

·
Premium Member
12,192 Posts
to FF,LeanneNpaul !!! This is a great website for support, information, laughter and friendship, it has kept me (relatively!) sane though all my treatment. Have a good look round the site, post in whatever section you want and make yourself at home. There are so many sections here with a huge amount of information, so whatever you are going through there will be someone here to help you.

I think you would be really interested in the PCOS section - CLICK HERE. I am sure they will be able to give you some great advice, also the first thread on that section is for people with PCOS who are trying to lose weight which you might find interesting.

Here are a couple of other links that I think might help you.

London - CLICK HERE I am sure the lovely ladies there will be able to give you some advice about the various clinics in your area.

Investigations & Immunology - CLICK HERE

The What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) thread will give you some info on how to navigate the site ~ CLICK HERE

We also have a newbie night in the chat room every Wednesday where you can meet other new members and a few more experienced (I won't use the term "old"!) members will be there to answer any questions you have about the site. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

Please feel free to ask more questions here, or on any other part of the site, there will be wonderful helpful people there to give you lots of support, information and cyber hugs if you need it. We go through all the highs and lows of treatment together.

Good luck! ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Sue ^hugme^

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.