Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I am so plesased that I found this website! Well I am about to embark on ICIS at the London Bridge Centre and to be honest not sure what to expect! I am trying to be relaxed about the whole thing but I am sure that the injections will send me "mad".

I welcome any advise!!

Ana

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hello, Welcome to FF.It's a fab place to come when you've loads of questions, although I find myself reading it all day rather than doing any work!!!

I didn't find the injections too horrible so don't worry, it took only a few days to get the hang of it and the clinic will give you any advice you might need, I had a gun thing that I loaded the syringe into and pressed the button, I found that fab, not sure I could do it the other way, not that I tried. I found the sniffing more hormonally  challenging than than the injections to be honest, although the whole process is a bit horrible it wasn't as bad as you imagine. You seem to simply get on with it, I think the thought of it is worse than the reality. Did cry at times, so don't be surprised if you notice you're all over the place some days and not others, it's to be expected and totally normal.

Lots of luck

Give me a shout if you need any more advice, have plenty of that, not sure it's that helpful though, but can offer support at least.

EH x :)

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Ana
I can't help too much with the info request, but I can promise you that you won't go mad...well no madder than the rest of us  ^confused^ ^confused^ ^confused^ ^confused^ ^confused^ ^confused^
hmmmmm maybe thats not good  ;)
anyway if you do go mad we will all understand, just wanted to say hello  ^wave^ and good luck
Dydie

·
Premium Member
4,394 Posts
Hi Ana,

welcome to FF ;)

Just wanted to wish you luck on your journey ^reiki^

Why don't you pop onto the ICSI Board or the Cycle Buddies Board for lots of support and advice! ... you'll be very welcome!

Love ... Belinda

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all your comments and I am sure that will need your support in the next few weeks...It is going to be an emotional and exciting journey.

Ana

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.