Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, just joined fertility friends today and thought I would introduce myself. My name is Christine I have been married for 2 yrs and 4 mths and have been trying for a baby for 2 years. My husband and I went for tests around 1 year ago and were told that my husband had a low sperm count and that the only way we could conceive was through IVF ICSI but were told that there was no free treatment on the NHS in our area yet so they recommended a clinic in London call Assisted Reproduction & Gynaecology Centre (ARGC) and so far they have been fantastic and I have heard so many successful stories about ARGC so fingers crossed it will be a success for me and my husband. I am just at the stage that they have given me a 5 day course of tablets to bring on my period and on the 2nd day of my period they will test my blood and hormone levels and then hopefully I can start on the sniffers!!!!! Anyone else attending ARGC?

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Hi Chris
welcome to ff and good luck with your tx
there are loads of ARGC girls on here
who I am sure will help you through it all
Love Dydie xx

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hi Christine - Welcome to FF  ^hello^ ^hello^ ^hello^

I am not having tx at ARGC but lots of girls on here are, I am sure you will soon bump into them on here ;D

Good Luck with your treatment  ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^ ^goodluck^

Jennifer xx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Christine

Welcome to fertility friends

I hope that u have a successful ICSI cycle

There is a thread for the ARGC girls on the ICSI thread

The link for the icsi thread is below, there is a few threads there that may be of benefit to you

ICSI board.....

http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php/board,31.0.html

Also why not join our cycle buddies board when u start ur cycle and meet a few of the cycle buddie going thru their cycle alongside u

Wishing u lots of ^goodluck^ and ^fairydust^
Emilyxx

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi girls, Thank you for being so positive and I am just amazed by the support you all give to each other.
Good luck to all you xxxx

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^hello^
welcome to FF, glad to have met you in chat already, i hope that you have lts of luck with your TX wishing you  ^fairydust^
~dizzi~

·
Registered
187 Posts
Hi Christine

Welcome to FF.  The site has been a life saver through tx.

goodluck with your txc and stay positive,.

Love lshack xx

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hi Christine,
Welcome to FF. My DH and I are at ARGC having ICSI because of my DH's extremely low sperm count - I'm 10 days into downregging and have my downregging scan this coming Friday (fingers crossed that I'll start stimming that same day). I have nothing but positive things to say about both FF and ARGC - they are both fantastic. Do come and join us at the ARGC girls thread (look under 'ICSI general chit chat' and you'll find 'ARGC girls part 94' which is what it's up to at the moment). I've found it a huge support, and great for getting answers to those little niggling questions. Great that you're already 'on board' at ARGC - look forward to hearing how you progress.
Take care.
Martha
x

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Martha,  good luck with friday I will keep my fingers crossed for you, I was at ARGC today for some more blood tests and hopefully if they are ok then I can start with the sniffers  :)

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hi Christine,
The very best of luck - hope you can join us sniffers very soon!!
Martha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.