Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^hello^ everyone it will be nice chatting to you all
A bit about me my name is Leanne and I am nearly 32 and my DH is 37, we have been TTC for 4 years now since we got married, we have had all the tests and I had a Lap & dye in Nov 07 all came back normal apart from a bit of very mild endo (2 spots). My lovely consultant put me on Clomid in Jan 08 for 6 months, I am on my 4th cycle and have responded very well, I do Ovulate anyways without the clomid but my cons said I may not everymonth, I have my follicle tracking scan tomorrow morning to see how many I have...hopefully more than 1.
My cons said the other day if the clomid doesn't work by July then he will refer us to Leeds for IVF, the waiting list are very good there only 12-18 months.

Look forward to chatting to you all xxxxxxx

·
Premium Member
20,592 Posts
^hello^ & Welcome to FF Mia-Cat ^hugme^

^goodluck^ for your Tracking today, Its good that your responding well, how are the mood swings ???
Have you had any other tests or investigations ?
I hope your not finding the ^BMS^ at set times to clinical.

Heres some links to get you started,be sure to check them out. I would like to encourage you to post in these areas to build friendships and support from members who really do have an understanding of your situation,

What Every New Member Needs to Know
CLICK HERE

FERTILITY INFO GUIDES
CLICK HERE

Clomid ~
CLICK HERE

You may find there is an active running thread for ladies having treatment at the same clinic
as you check both the ICSI & IVF boards as we don't have separate clinic threads for each.

IVF General
CLICK HERE

To make the site easier to navigate click on the index tab at the top of any page - pink hearts mean there is something new within the board you have not read/looked at and if you scroll right down you will see the last ten posts from all over FF all are clickable ;) if you refresh this page (f5) it will update the last ten posts as well as the boards/threads and who's online!!!
take some time to look at the help tab too ;)

Check out the Locations boards for where you live & a site search for your clinic ;)

Wishing you Friendship ^fairydust^ & ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
^goodluck^

If you need any help just ask! [/color]
~Dizzi~
^willy nilly^

·
Registered
460 Posts
Hi Mia-Cat welcome to fertility friends!  ^hugme^

Hoping you get your BFP really soon

^reiki^

Laura
xxx

·
Premium Member
6,690 Posts
Hi mia-cat,

Welcome to Fertility Friends, this site is fantastic for support, information and friendship  ^hugme^

Goodluck with clomid  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

Nikki xx

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi mia-cat and welcome to the site :)

You have come to a fantastic site full of advice and support.

Just wanted to wish you luck on the clomid. How was the scan? I had some mild endo as well but they removed it when i had my lap and dye.

Kate xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.