Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Regards from cold and snowy north! Here's a girl from Finland trying to find some fresh and inspiring thoughts in midst this depressing infertility. I'm a regular at a local Finnish discussion board but I thought it would be nice to talk with some people elsewhere in Europe. It seems we all have same thoughts and feelings, in spite of where we live.

My brief history is below in my signature. So we've tried for a baby for a year and 9 months now, no result. Not even a hint of a positive pregnancy test once. It seems the fault is in my husband's sperm - lowered sperm count and motility and apparently some other issue since the sperm can't effectively fertilize the eggs even in IVF.

Just recovering from a failed IVF/ICSI and feeling really low.  :'( I hate the waiting part. Luckily we had four embryos for freezing and I'll be having my first (medicated) FET in April. I'm really interested in hearing some experiences from all of you while waiting these four incredibly long weeks...

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi Rowanna,

Sorry to hear you are feeling low.  Look after yourself and give yourself time to grieve and to heal.  We are here for you if you want to talk.  Have you been in the chatroom yet?  I recommended it - you'll meet some lovely people in there and they might help lift your spirits a little.

Best of luck for the FET.  March begins next week, and then its nearly April so you dont have too long to wait. 

Thinking of you,
Love Olwen xx

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Hi Rowanna  ^wave^
I just wanted to say hello, and ask you to go and build a snowman for me, lots of the UK has had snow recently but it keeps sailing straight over me here in the south  :mad:
Welcome to the boards and I'm sure we will catch up at some point
Take Care and Keep your chin up
Dydie ^snowflake^

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Hi Rowana
Sorry to hear that you are feeling low.  I'm sure you will find lots of inspiration on this board, and if anything, a place to speak to other people, hear new things etc.  Good luck for April ....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.