Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am new here. I have just discovered this site, and I think it is great. In fact, I only found it last night, and I literally could not stop reading. I did not imagine there would be any other people in the same position as myself...and it's reassuring to know that there are plenty! :)

I am 40, single, and from Scotland. I have wanted a baby for a long time but it is only now that I have turned 40 that I have decided to do something serious about it. I am going to start phoning round some clinics this week and then decide which one I am going to go for. I do not know of any clinics in Scotland that treat single women so I am probably going to choose one in London...I like the Bridge, the Hammersmith, the London Women's Clinic and the Lister. If anyone knows of single women-friendly clinics in Scotland, could they let me know? It would save me a lot of travelling time.

Wishing you all good luck and positive vibes!

Clara Rose

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Hi Clara and welcome to FF :)

Hope someone can help you with a Scottish clinic.....certainly would help not having to do that commute! Whereabouts in Scotland are you from?

You'll find loads of support and people to chat to here......good luck in reaching your dream,

Take care, Lizzy xxxx

·
Registered
88 Posts
:) hi there nice to meet you and i just wanted to say that i hope you find this site to be truly amazing like i did when i joined up it's the BEST SITE I HAVE EVER FOUND on the net.Everyone is so supportive in here and i hope you enjoy it as much as i do.Hope to speak one day.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi Clara,
Just wanted to wish you loads of love and luck with whatever treatment you end up having.I too find this site a god-send and at times a sanity saver!!Everyone here is so friendly and have some great advice plus they support you all the way. I'm hoping you find a clinic that'll support and help you make the right descion of treatment for you,
All my love Clare xxx

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello, thanks for the welcome! I have a feeling I am going to be a regular visitor over the next few months!

I am from Glasgow, but I am going to book an appointment at one of the London clinics in the next few days. I just want to get the whole thing started. I am very excited...and very scared! But I am determined that there will be a baby at the end of it! :)

Clara

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.