Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya..... very glad to have found you & I know how much of a lifeline these forums can be....altho I'm not really sure where to start posting..... Introduction seems like a good place!

My partner & I are both 32 and have been ttcing for 8years 4 months. We had no success (and no medical investigations) and had come to the conclusion that kiddies weren't going to be part of our lives after all so decided to just get on with our lives. We were completely shocked to discover that I was pg last year, but unfortunately we discovered at the end of May at 12 wks that it was a mmc. I became completely obsessed with my cycle after that (both OPKs and temping) and we were delighted to discover I was pg again in August. Unfortunately I mcd that beanie naturally at 6wks and we were back on the ttc bandwagon. In October I was pg again but at 9wks we found out the pg was ectopic and I had surgery to remove the pg and the tube. On the positive side, it seems this beanie was growing well, just in the wrong place but now I feel the goalposts have been moved & am not quite so confident about our ability to get pg again (despite the zillions of `miracle stories` that I've heard!). Apparently when we get an appointment thro from the fertility clinic, it's likely that we're going to be referred for IVF.

Well, that's me in more than a nutshell.... Speak to you soon!  :)
xxx!

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Donut,

Welcome to FF!  It is a great site and you will soon feel at home here.

Sorry to hear about your losses.  Please don't give up hope.

Why you are waiting for your appt, please feel free to join the Chitter Chatters thread on the club house board, where you will get tons of support and friendly advice.

Laine x

1 - 2 of 2 Posts