Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, I live close to Barnet/Cockfosters.  I thought, if it's ok, I would pop in and say hello (i've also posted on the newbie board and the Herts and Essex Fertility board).

I'm currently have IUI at ACU at UCH (not happy there though) and wondered if there were any fellow Barnet people?

Babydust to all

Laura
x

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Hello, i'm in Southgate so almost Barnet & v near Cockfosters.

I'm also at UCH, Just had 2nd round IUI which was unsuccessful and so now i'm trying to gear myself up to try again.

We're in the unexplained category.

How are you finding it?

Best wishes

^reiki^

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Jess123,

Southgate is very near me.  I live in Hadley Wood and used to hang out as a kid in Southgate station and by the wimpy ... sad but true.

I've had 2 IUIs at UCH ACU but not 100% happy as they seem to do the IUIs a little early (other fertility clinics seem to do it at the 36 hour mark after HCG or LH surge) so I think I may be moving before no.3 to Herts and Essex Fertility Centre (closer as well so easier to get to).

really nice to speak to someone close by in the same boat :)

Laura
xxx

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
That's really interesting, I didn't realise - is it more successful if you wait longer after LH surge? I hadn't even considered that, i've just been so preoccupied with tryng to get out of work without people noticing. Silly i know. ^idiot^

Where abouts is Hadley Wood?

Jess

·
Registered
81 Posts
Hi,

I live in High Barnet and i have 2 and half yrs old twins conceived by ICSI,  at UCH in London.

I wasn't particularly happy about it but i have got successful the 1st time.  I think if your are not really happy or confident with your hospital you should change it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts