Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Jus.

I have been a guest for some time now and have found this site to be a great comfort.

I'm starting my first IVF treatment in three weeks and am nervous, excited and scared all at the same time. :)

I live in France and travel back to the UK for my treatment.

Thank you to everyone for helping to keep me sane and informed.

Jus xxx

·
Registered
911 Posts
Hi Jus,
          Welcome to ff and good luck on your first ivf im waiting to see if i can egg share so dont know as of yet when  im starting mine hope it all works out well where are you having your treatment????

Kerry xx ;D

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi Jus,

Just wanted to say hello and wish you heaps of good luck for your IVF cycle. 

Love Olwen xxx

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hi Jus - welcome to ff, I just wanted to wish you lots of luck for your tx.
When do you actually start the drugs? I am due to start my 1st ivf cycle in May, I have to call the hospital on 1st day of next af, which should be roughly 1st/2nd May, then hopefully start on cd21. So not long to go now  :eek:
Take care, hope to chat to you soon
noodle xx

·
Registered
710 Posts
" Sorry forgot to ask what hospital/clinic are you attending?
noodle x

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi

Good luck with your IVF treatment.

love
Sue :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi,

thank you for your messages.

I am attending the Priory in Birmingham, my consultant is Mr Sharif. They have been very helpful, clustering appointments and tests so I don't have to travel over too much.

I start my Buserelin injections on day 21, which is March 26th. I have one of the pen type injectors.  ::)!

Good luck to you, fingers crossed for everyone,

Jus xxx

·
Registered
203 Posts
Hi Jus, Just wanted to wish you lots of luck for your IVF treatment. Those 3 weeks will soon come round. Keep us informed. Best Wishes Kelly x ^fairydust^

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.