Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

just to introduce myself: I am 36 year old German, went through all the torture of German Kinderwunsch treatment, but without success (premature ovarion failure). Had 2 attempts in Czech Republic for oocyte donation, negative. Now planning 3 rd attempt at ISIDA, Kiev. Only heard good things from there. Anyone who has experience at this clinic?
Wishing you all the best, girls!

Love,

Wannabeamami from Stuttgart, Germany

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hi there....

I haven't any experience of ISIDA myself, but I wanted to wish you luck for your next treatment. You are certainly in the right place for support, I have found the site to be invaluable. Everyone here is so friendly and caring.

Good luck

^fairydust^

Love Kty x

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
Hello & welcome

I also haven't any experience of the clinics but you could try posting on treatment abroad.
Best of luck
Nats

·
Registered
759 Posts
Welcome, Wannabeamami,

I am from Germany myself but living in Scotland now. I am currently still going through all the checks before maybe going onto IVF in December.

Hope you will find out all you need.

PM me if you like.

Best of Luck,
Little Wolf

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Little Wolf,

where are you from exactly? I am a Berliner living in Stuttgart now, all for purposes of love ... :)
Da könnte ich ja auch Deutsch schreiben ....
Was hast  Du denn bis jetzt so für Behandlungen gemacht?

Ich mache jetzt noch den einen Versuch bei ISIDA dann hör ich auf, kann dann nicht mehr.
Also,
hope to hearing from you soon!

Love

Wannabeamami

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.