Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All
I'm new to all this so be gentle! Just decided yesterday to try IVF. My DH and I are both Brits but now live in Colorado, no family around so some support from fellow brits would be great (american women are a bit odd about listening to others, they just want to tell you their story).
I have PCOS and HSG showed one blocked tube - tried Clomid for 6 mo - nothing... so here we go..hopefully I've found some friends for support for each other.
If there's any Brits in the US who use this site it'd be great to hear from you,
Best wishes to all
Anna

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi Anna,

Well I'm not in the US and I dont know much about PCOS, but I'm sure there will be lots of others on here who can help you.  I just wanted to say hello and wish you all the best.

Love Olwen xx

G

·
Hi Anna

Welcome to ff this place is great!!!! ;D ;D

I also have PCOS and both my tubes are blocked (only found out 14/01/05 after a H.S.G in Nov 04). I don't live in America I am from Birmingham, I just wanted to say hay and if you need to talk please don't hesitate to get in touch.

From Charlotte

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^rainbow^ ^rainbow^

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your great responses ;D
I already know this is going to be great support for me esp. being away from everyone,
looking forward to going through these trying times with great people who know what it's like! ^gossip^

Anna

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hi Anna,

Welcome to the board, you will find everyone on here a great source of support.

I am not in the US but we will be having treatment in New York at Cornells in November so close enough.

Lol and Luck.

Fin

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hey Anna

Just wanted to say hello and welcome you to FF!

Wishing you success with your treatment.

Laine x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.