Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a member of ff for a couple of years and found this site a great help when I was going through my 1st icsi cycle.
I am pleased to say I had a lovely baby boy who is now 16months old from my first attempt we were very lucky indeed. ^babyface^
We have asked my doctor to refer me back to my clinic in Norwich for further treatment as I have  5 frozen embies.
Do you have any advice girls on what happens from here ?  ^idiot^
I am finding it so hard to remember what happened last time with my treatment but wanted to know would it be more straight forward and painfree ? ^spin^

I haven't been on this site in quite a while and reading some of the posts really brings back how I was feeling just over 2 years ago.
I was on this site morning noon and night and found it helped keep me sane we had been trying for over 5 years to have a baby.
Good luck girls !  ^goodluck^
Many thanks
Lea

·
Registered
407 Posts
;D ;D ;D

Hi lea,

^congrats^ ^itsaboy^ ^Cuddle^ So good to hear about your son!! I have only been a member of ff for a few weeks, but just wanted to say hello as i too have treatment at Norwich clinic!!

I have had 2 failed IVF attempts and am 2 weeks into a medicated frozen embryo transfer, if you ovulate normally i would think you would have a natural Fet cycle, but if like me ovulation is a problem then they may suggest a Medicated FET. :-\

Love to you and your son, keep us posted lots of love Donna xx xx xx ;) ;) ^afro^

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.