Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi - I'm new today and pleased to see such a good network of people to chat to and info to read!  I can see that this could be addictive!

I'm not sure of the terminology but:
ttc: 5 .5 years
one daughter 6 years (7/98) conceived naturally
unexplained infertility + couple of m/cs

I'm going to the ARGC early next week for a mid-cycle scan and round the corner for immunology screening, which I am nervous about. It has been very frustrating to have test after test come back as "normal" without a baby to show for an apparently working reproductive system!...in a way it would be easier if there was something to fix, but I wasn't banking on it being "killer cells" as suggested!

We've been recommended IVF before having all the results of our recent tests as we're both nearly 42, and there is little time to go through lots more tests/less invasive treatments..had been hoping for IUI, but grateful for any help we can get..Trying to get our heads round all the foreign terminology/costings/procedures, etc and hoping we can survive this.  Particularly worried about the effects my taking the drugs/injections might have on my moods and thus my 6 year old and husband...

Glad to know there are other people out there making similar journeys - some with success...good luck and babydust to you all.
xxxPatrice

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
^daisy^
Welcome Patrice, and good luck for future tx,have everthing crossed for you,xxx

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hey Patrice,

Welcome to FF! It is a fab place to be and you will get tons of support here.

Why not pop in and join the Goldies thread on the IVF board? 

Laine x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts