Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,
i am new to the forum but not new to IVF. Just had 3rd cycle and it seems to have failed...again  :'(,
I've also managed to have 2 frozen cycles in between fresh cycles, all goes well with treatment and quiality of embryos and then they just won't embed....i'm running out of steam, patience and belief and am beginning to think there is something wrong with me (although our infertility is unexplained) and need some support..

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi,
Sorry to hear you feeling fed up, your not alone!
like you i have unexplained infertility only had 1 session of IVF " Corker embryo" transfered ( words of the embryologist) BFN , FET Nov again two perfect looking embryos transfered BFN , Just had last FET but embryo not developed as it should,so not feeling positive at all. sooooo frustrating!!

X ^hugme^

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi,
thanks for your reply, yes it is very frustrating...i'm beginning to wonder whether there is such a thing as antibodies or if i might have chemical imbalance in uterus or something like that, if only there were more tests that could be done. As we have had 3 NHS cycles we now have to pay for next one. ...but would like to try and find more answers if there are any....Are you private or NHS?

fingers crossed for you
x

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hi,
Hope you feeling better today?
I am NHS at the moment going to Womens Liverpool Hospital, As i live in Wales we are only entitled to 2 free goes at IVF, So if i don't get the BFP from this FET, Then we will get 1 more fresh cycle on the NHS then we will have to start saving very hard to pay for any more treatment needed.
Hope you will try again.
X

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.