Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:'(

Hi I have just joined this website. Myself anf fiance have justfound out we need ICSI. Talk about shock! we are just about getting our heads round the idea we need to go through IVF. I am so glad found this website am hoping it will be of great help & support for me on the approching scary IVF journey.

Lisa x

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Lisa

Welcome to fertility friends

I do hope that u find it as helpful as i have during my time here!!

I do understand how shocking it can be to receive that news, we were told on monday the same news, and still trying to get my head around things.

This time last week i thought metformin and clomid and in less than a week wam bam ivf or icsi ma'am

I have recently set up a support group in the cambridgeshire area, totally opposite end of the country to you.

Try popping a post in  meeting places u may have more of a response there.

Do u know when u r starting ur cycle yet??

Until u begin ur treatment why not pop over and join us on the inbetweenies thread we have a gr8 thread there going called chitter chatters where everyone is friendly and supportive

Welcome once again
Best wishes
Emilyxx

·
Registered
604 Posts
Lisa
Welcome to the site hun.
Nice to have you with us, I am sure there will be others here in your area who would like to make up a meet with you. Why not post on the meeting places section and see what comes from that?
Chick

1 - 4 of 4 Posts