Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my name is Heidi. I am sort of new to all of this. My husband ,25, I 23,  been trying to conceive fo about 9 months now. I have been through several blood tests and the Dr has confirmed that I have a thyroid problem which was causing me to not ovulate. I have been put on a med. called synthroid and all my hormone levels are perfect now. I just started the fertility drug femera to help me ovulate on my own again. I am hoping tat this drug works and was wondering if anyone else has been put on this medication? Hope to hear a lot from everyone.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Hi Heidi

Welcome to FF....im sure you will find this site just as much fun and help as I do!

Anyway, sorry to ehar about your thyroid problems, but great they are all normal again, as a fellow sufferer.....I know how it can muck things up....

Wishing you all the very best for the future!

Natxx

·
Registered
77 Posts
Hi

Just wanted to say welcome to the site.  Everyone here is so friendly and helpful.

love

Sue :)

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hi Heidi - Just wanted to pop by and say welcome to ff :)

I have not had any experience with the drugs you are on but wish you all the best and hope it works :)

Jennifer xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.