Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi  :)

Im new to this so sorry if I say the wrong kind of stuff.
Ive been ttc for 5 yrs with my dp.  Ive had 2 m/cs and 1 ectopic pregnancy that were conceived naturally. My problems are I now only have 1 rubbish tube left and very low progesterone levels (someone told me it was a luteal phase defect?)

Ive just finished 7 cycles on letrozole (similar to clomid), but this didn't work. Am due to start IVF for the first time at the end of the month hopefully.  ^reiki^

I haven't got anyone to speak to about this as none of my friends/family have had problems in getting pregnant.

I hope theres someone out there that I can have a laugh/moan/cry with!  ;D

Nutty xxxxx

·
Premium Member
8,291 Posts
Hi Nutty - welcome to FF :)

Im so very sad to read about your losses and pray that the IVF you are about to begin gives you the dream youve waited for for so long.

Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you - let us know how you are getting on.

Sending you lots and lots of

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Love

Debs xxx

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello,

welcome and wishing you all the luck in the world.

I am a new member too and have joined the first timers cycle buddies for my first IVF. Come join us. I start down regging on the 26th April.

I find FF a great comfort, we are not alone here.

Come laugh/moan/cry with us, :)

Jus xxx

·
Registered
710 Posts
Hi Nutty,

Welcome to ff, I'm sorry to hear you are having a bad time at the moment  :( But you have certainly come to the right place :) This site is full of friendly advice & lots of support too. I am starting my 1st cycle of ivf in may & I'm getting quite excited about it now, well to be honest I'm also a little nervous too  ??? Is yours on the NHS? Or are you self - funding?
I had to have both my tubes removed last Feb, due to being badly blocked & swollen  :( so IVF is our only hope  ^reiki^
Hope to chat to you soon, take care
noodle xx

·
Premium Member
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi

Thanks im really grateful for all your replies.

Debs - Thanks for being so kind. :)

Jus - ill come and join the first timers cycle buddies too, if I can find it! ;D

Noodle - im sorry to hear that you had to have both tubes removed. that must have been a horrible time for you.  ^hugme^  Im self-funding my treatment. My dr told me that there would be at least a 2 year wait on the NHS where I am (that feels like 100 years to me!)

Where are you having your treatment?  Are you self-funding?  Did you have any other kind of treatment before? Ill stop asking questions now! :)  Speak to you soon.

Loads of ^fairydust^ for everyone

Nutty xxxxx

·
Registered
43 Posts
^fairydust^Senging you lots of babydust ^fairydust^
Goodluck for your IVF cycle, everything is tightly crossed for you ^reiki^

Dannie xxx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.