Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I live in Hemel Hempstead and have been ttc for just over a year. We have just been referred to St Albans hospital and I am waiting for an appointment to come through.
I don't really know what happens on here but I saw a post at the top that seemingly you perhaps do meet ups??
Can someone introduce me to what happens on this forum please.

Mrs_V

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Hi Mrs V ~ welcome to FF :)

If you check out the 'Herts Girls' thread that Suzie left you the link for you'll find lots of people near to you and they'll make you more than welcome. I think they are having a meet up this Saturday in Welwyn (really nice pub)

Have a look at the rest of FF too, there's lots of places where you can join in and get support and friendship :)

Hope you get your appt through soon. I had my lap done at St Albans but I live in Watford so not too far from you. Lots of luck ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hi Mrs_V
I also live in Hemel Hempstead and like you i am also new to this.  We have been TTC for over 3 years now and are now going through our first cycle of ICSI at Hammersmith Hospital (thats where the fertiltiy clinic in St Albans will refer you to for your IVF) Things not going as well as we expected but I never give up hope.
Hope your appointment comes through soon 

Yvonne x

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Hi Mrs V

Good luck with your appointment as well! :)

Amanda xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts