Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
^hello^
I am new to this site and I wonder if anyone can help me with a query

We have recently had IVF at the Lister which did not work - I didn't respond to Gonal F and Menopur - so didn't even get to egg collection. We were both devastated as the Dr then told us that this probably would not work for us given my age (44).  We have now decided to go with Embryo Donation with Reprofit Clinic in Czech Republic.

Does anyone know of a clinic in Essex that will do the scans to check the thickness of the lining ready for embryo transfer ready for when we go back to the Czech Republic? 

Sorry the above is so long winded !

Thanks
Dawn ^bye^

·
Registered
145 Posts
HI Dawn
Sorry I can't help you but wanted to say I'm sorry your tx didn't work for you this time and  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ sending your loads of luck for your tx in the Czech Republic.
KPx

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
Hello Dawn, welcome to Fertility friends. :)

I am sorry your reccent cycle with the Lister was not succesful. ^hugme^ I do know the LIster are pretty good at getting the best from poor responders so you can be sure you (and they) will have done everything possoble before you have made the decision to move on to using a donor. I can't directly answer your quations (I am not in Essex) but I can leave you with some links to parts of FF where you might get help with this query. I would start with your location boards ( http://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=228.0 ) and then perhaps try looking at the donor boards and treatment outside the UK boards:

Donor sperm/eggs ~ CLICK HERE

Treatment Outside The UK ~ CLICK HERE

And do check out the new member FAQ here:

What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) ~ CLICK HERE

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area:

Girl & Boy talk - Community & Fun Board ~ CLICK HERE

You can also chat live in our excellent chat room. We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm), where you can meet other new members and get technical support with navigating the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

Wishing you lots of luck! ^reiki^

C~x

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.