Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I've just registered this morning and would love to join your group.

My name is Louise and I am on day 13 of the stimulation phase of my first attempt at IVF. I feel a bit like a pin cushion at the moment with all the daily injections ... Buserlin am, Menapur pm and almost daily blood tests! But its worth it.

My next trip to the clinic is tomorrow and hopefully they will confirm egg retrieval day ... this should be Friday or Saturday this week.

This support group is great, it really helps to be able to chat with people who are going through the same thing! It would be lovely to hear from you.

Take care
Louise xx
(LouKIZ)

·
Premium Member
357 Posts
Hi Loukiz

Welcome to the snowflakes. we are all at a similar stage to you so we know what you are going through. glad to hear your treatment is going well. Feel free to post on the snowflakes thread. lots of people post on there so it will keep you busy reading everyones news.

Welcome and lots of luck

FLH x

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hi Louikiz,

Welcome to the gang, like flh says we are all at similar stages so feel free to post on the snowflake thread.  it looks like we are at the same stage, my predicted days for EC was tomorrow but not ready so have to  go in again tomorrow for scan and blood test hopefully if my lovely follies have grown then EC will be Friday.

Good luck for tomorrow and let us know how you get on..

Jo
xx

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hi Louise,

Im going through my first ivf/icsi at the mo so you are def joining a group full of people who are going through the same emotions and have the same apprehensions as you! You are ahead of my on your cycle (I have been d/r for 24 days!) but will hopefully catch up with you soon.

See you on the snowflakes thread. Good luck with the tx!

Love Kty xxxx

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello FLH, Joana and KTY

It was really nice to hear from you and have your support. My follicles are looking good (4 large and 8 medium) and the clinic have told me that EC will prob be sat... they will confirm tomorrow. So I should be taking the Pregnyl tomorrow evening.

Good luck for Friday Jo, let me know how you get on. Are you staying awake for yours and having Pethidine?

Take care
XX
Louise

·
Registered
62 Posts
Louise,

Well done on your 12 follies, fingered crossed for EC Sat.

My scan was today and I definitely go in for EC Friday I am having a general anesthetic I don't really fancy being awake, Ill let you you know how I get on..

Jo
xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts