Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

It's been great reading about everyone else and all the helpful info, so here's a little bit about me ...

Me and DH been TTC for 3 years - BFN!  I had TTC in a previous relationship also with no luck.  Had investigative stuff done, all normal, until HSG which showed issues on the right side (I do not have an ovary on the left side following a dermoid cyst removal 4 years ago).  Had lapo in Nov 07 to check tube and open up.  Advised that this probably won't have worked.  Now on NHS waiting list for IVF (Jan 08).  Just had appointment through to see Boto again 7th May - I'm guessing this must relate to IVF??

Some days I want to do IVF tomorrow, other days I never want to do it, and wonder how we got here!  This site was recommended by a friend of a friend, who found it very useful and supportive - keep up the good work ladies!

Lully x

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
Hello Lully, welcome to Fertility Friends. :)

Sorry to hear you are now facing IVF. ^hugme^ Sounds like things might be on track for you and, hopefully, you won't have to wait too long. ^fingerscrossed^

I'm going to leave you a few links to parts of FF you might find helpful:

What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) ~ CLICK HERE

A Rough Guide To IVF ~ CLICK HERE

IVF General ~ CLICK HERE

While undergoing treatment, you might find it useful to join other ladies having treatment at the same time. The Cycle Buddies threads are just for that. You will fnd a thread, usually with a funny/inspiring name for this year's buddies. Just pop along to the appropriate month and say "Hi" when you are ready to start treatment.

Cycle buddies ~ CLICK HERE

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area:

Girl & Boy talk - Community & Fun Board ~ CLICK HERE

You can also chat live in our excellent chat room. We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm), where you can meet other new members and get technical support with navigating the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

You can also "meet" and chat with people in your local area through the Location boards. This is especially useful to find people who may be using the same clinic and or in the same PCT area.

Wishing you lots of luck! ^reiki^

C~x

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
Hi Lully,

Just wanted to say hello and welcome to the site  ^hugme^.  You have come to the right place for support and information.  Good luck with everything.

Emma
x x x x

·
Registered
5,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks a lot Emma x

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi Lully and welcome to the site :)

You have come to a fantastic site full of support and advice.

I wanted to wish you loads of luck for the future and be sure to check the links out that have been left.

Kate xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.