Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone

I'm new to this board - wanted to say hi.  My friend recommended me as I do need some support and info.

I have been TTC for 1 year and my cycles have been anything from 29 days to 37 days although this cycle my AF has been on holiday for 71 days!

I have had a intra-vaginal scan and everything seems fine so I am just waiting for AF to show up so I can get my 21 day bloods taken.

If anyone has been in the same situation I'd love to hear from you.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Hi Bellini  ^hello^

Welcome aboard Fertility Friend - its a great place with lots of lovely people with advice.  :)

Hopefully your AF will appear soon so that you can get started ^fingerscrossed^

Someone else should be along soon to point you in the right direction for proper advice.

In the mean time take care and hopefully see your about the boards.

Good Luck with your journey  :)

Love Sanjo xxx

·
Premium Member
18,308 Posts
Hello Bellini, welcome to Fertiltiy Friends. :)

Usually if you have irregular AF it indicates some kind of hormonal issue. Have you had any blood tests yet to chekc for problems?
You GP might be able to give you something to bring on a bleed (I assume you have ruled out a pregnancy!) so might be worth going to him/her and seeing if anything can be done.

Meanwhile, here are a few useful links for you:

What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) ~ CLICK HERE

FERTILITY INFO GUIDES ~ CLICK HERE

Starting out & Diagnosis ~ CLICK HERE

And don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area:

Girl & Boy talk - Community & Fun Board ~ CLICK HERE

You can also chat live in our excellent chat room. We have a newbie night in the chat room every week (Wednesday at 8pm), where you can meet other new members and get technical support with navigating the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

You can also "meet" and chat with people in your local area through the Location boards. This is especially useful to find people who may be using the same clinic and or in the same PCT area.

Wishing you lots of luck! ^reiki^

C~x

·
Registered
6,658 Posts
Hello Bellini  :)

Welcome to FF and good luck with your treatment!

Hope to see you with a BFP soon!  ^reiki^

We all start out having day 21's taken so you aren't alone hon  ^hugme^ At the moment are you trying naturally? We have a fab board in the Ladies in Waiting section for ladies TTC naturally and you'll get lots of support there hon  ^reiki^

Good Luck

Love Saila xxxx

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi Bellini and welcome to the site :)

You have come to a fantastic site full of advice and support.

I just wanted to wish you luck with trying for a baby and that your blood results come back as they should be and loads of luck for the future and achieving a BFP.

Kate xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts