Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, just wondered if anyone has any advice, support etc. Im 34 years old with three children from a previous marriage, my new husband has no children. We did conceive last year but sadly lost our baby at 10 weeks. My doctor refered us for tests after another 18 months of trying and we have just found out that I have pcos and possibly blocked tubes, we are now waiting an appointment at the assisted conception unit. Im just wondering if anyone else in my area (leeds) is having the same kind of problems if you would like to email me, basicaly Im just in need of someone in the same position to talk to. Best wishes to you all xxx

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hiya Charley  ^wave^

Sorry not from your area but just wanted to welcome you to Fertility Friends  i'm sure you will, as i have, find it and all the lovely people hera a great source of support.

Good Luck
Emma

·
Registered
971 Posts
i am from leeds as well!

G

·
Hi Charley  ^daisy^

Welcome to FF this place is great.

I am 27 and have a 10 year old son from a previous relationship.  I have pcos that was diagnosed in sept 04 and I also had a hsg exam in Nov that said both of my tubes are blocked :'( :'(.  I don't come from Leeds but please feel free to email me I would love to talk to you.

Love Charlotte  :) :-* ^reiki^

·
Registered
911 Posts
Hi charley,
                Welcome to ff hope you find all the support you need  im not in leeds but Manchester so not to far im 24 with a 6 yr old son but had 2 eptopics so no tubes im hoping to egg share but if not start ivf

Kerry xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts