Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there

I have just found this website by chance and have read some of the posts which I have found really interesting.

I just turned 35 and have been married for 8 years.  Have been TTC for over 6 years now without any success.  I have PCOS and as a result have really put on a lot of weight over the years.  Have tried to lose it in order to have IVF now (we have already had 2 attempts of IUI).

I look forward to reading more posts and "talking" to you all.

·
Premium Member
1,980 Posts
Hi therapywise

Welcome to FF!

Good luck with the weight loss. Have you seen the Belly Buddies thread on the site - good for support when you are losing weight.

All the best

Nicky x

·
Registered
525 Posts
Hello,

Welcome to FF!! I'm quite new here too and have found it so refreshing to be able to chat to people who are going through the same things. You will find so many people who can support you and offer you advice.

Good luck with the future and the IVF!!!  :)

Love from Kty xxxxx

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow - such quick responses.

It seems that there is so much support here for everyone.

I will look on "belly buddies" now.  Have tried various diets but finding it very difficult and feel very despondant.

thanks Girls

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
Hi therapywise,

Sorry to hear you are feeling low.  Hang in there....

I've struggled with my weight for years - I'm not that big, but am a comfort eater and it often gets way out of control so my weight then goes up and down like a yo-yo.  I've also tried lots of diets and healthy eating and it is so hard.  Thinking of you!

Actually I might see you over on the belly buddies thread - I only discovered this site a few weeks ago and I havent had a chance to get to that part yet!

Love Olwen

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
PS - can anyone tell me where to find the belly buddies thread?  ;D

·
Premium Member
4,610 Posts
hi olwen

welcome to ff

to join belly buddies you need to ask tony or mel to give you access to the board, there should be a reqest thread on the site update board

luv pam xx

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
olwen said:
Hi therapywise,

Sorry to hear you are feeling low. Hang in there....

I've struggled with my weight for years - I'm not that big, but am a comfort eater and it often gets way out of control so my weight then goes up and down like a yo-yo. I've also tried lots of diets and healthy eating and it is so hard. Thinking of you!

Actually I might see you over on the belly buddies thread - I only discovered this site a few weeks ago and I havent had a chance to get to that part yet!

Love Olwen
Hi Olwen

What a lovely message. I am so glad that I have joined FF. I think I will find lots of support and encouragement here. Wishing you lots of luck too.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Therapywise,

Welcome to FF!  So pleased you decided to join us.

While you are waiting to start tx, you are more than welcome to join the Chitter Chatters thread on the In Between treatment board.

Laine x

1 - 9 of 9 Posts