Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

It's great to have finally found other people who are going through this stuff.  Have been trying to conceive for over 4 years now and its not getting any easier.  In between iui treatments at present. 

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hello - just thought I'd say a big welcome to you. You will find no end of support here.  I'm in 2ww after first IUI. You could check out the IUI thread or the inbetween thread.

Best of luck.

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
hi chel and welcome to ff!
This website is a mine of information, ive found it invaluable really. If it wasnt for this site id have noone to talk to who knows about infertility issues really so im a great fan! im sure u will be too if you keep popping in!
Good luck with your treatment hun, take care.
Summer xXx

·
Premium Member
14,698 Posts
WELCOME TO FF CHEL

Just wanted to say hi and welcome to fertility friends, please feel free to come join us on the other threads, as the others said we have an iui board and chitter chatters if you fancy a natter

love
suzie aka olive xx

·
Registered
604 Posts
Hi Chel
Welcome to FF
Sorry to hear that you have had such a long sturggle ttc. We are all in the same boat so hopefully now you have found us, things might be a bit easier because you know people who are going through the same thing.
The inbetween treatment board is a great place to hang about if you are waiting and also the Chitter Chatters thread is too.
Good luck
Chick

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Hi Chel,

A warm welcome to FF!  So pleased you decided to join us.

If there is anything you are unsure of, please ask.

Laine x

1 - 6 of 6 Posts