Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Hello Im new

823 views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Lilly 
#1 ·
Hi me & Dh have been ttc for 11 years unexplained have been advised by UCH in Euston grade of eggs not very good are about to start on our fourth attempt of IVF March/April - anybody any experience with UCH and we have been advised £8-9000 for treatment as we are having Aneuploidy screening does anybody think this is excessive

#2 ·
Hi Sham69 ,
Welcome to FF ! I am sorry to hear that you have been ttc for 11yrs , it sounds like an awfull experience . Sorry i can't answer your questions , but i'm sure someone on here will be able to offer some advice or shared story .
This is an excellent site and everyones very supportive on here , wishing you luck  ^fairydust^
j

#3 ·
Hiya

Welcome to fertility friends

I cant answer either of ur questions either i am sorry to say.

We have a thread called cycle buddies where you will be able to meet online ur cycle buddies , these are ladies who are going thru treatment at the same time as you and you will be able to help each other thru the highs and the lows of ur treatment.

Meanwhile why not come and join us on the chitter chatters thread we are all very friendly there and you will be made to feel welcome as you will anywhere u go on the site

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Lots of luck
Emilyxx

#4 ·
Hi Guys, i'm new too.

feels like im at the beginning of this whole thing, and scared when i see what so many have gone through.
i'm a first timer.
currently taking synarel nasal spray to down regulate, still have 3 weeks of that to go, then icsi.
i have only told 2 close friends of this, the family has been thru enough last year, so not confided in them, feels like i'd just have to go thru it all again if i do tell them, and i dont want to do that. :-\

sun

#5 ·
^hello^ Sham69,

I cant really help you with your questions about UCH, but why not come over to the London Girls thread (in the Meeting Places section) and chat with us.  Maybe someone else there can help you.  We've met up a couple of times and are planning to meet up once a month if you fancy joining us.

^hello^ to you too Sun.  It is so hard knowing who to tell and how much to tell them.  But you can always talk here and you are definately in the right place for lots of support, advice and friendship.  Alll the best with your ICSI cycle - why not come over to the ICSI general chat section.

Best of luck to you both,
Love Olwen xx

#6 ·
Hi Sham 69 & Sun

A warm welcome to both of you to FF!

Wishing you much luck with your journeys.

If there is anything you need, please ask.

Laine x

#7 ·
Hiya Sun

Welcome to Fertility friends

I hope that u find the site helpful

The ladies (and gents) here are fab!!

Why not pop over to the icsi thread, and/or join ur cycle buddies for your month of cycling.

The girls will be happy to help you thru the highs and the lows of ur icsi and vice versa

Wishing u lots of luck ^reiki^ ^reiki^
Emilyxx

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.