Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Just wanted to say Hi as Im new to this site!
Im 35 years old, ttc for 4 years.  I have severe endo which was diagnosed when I was 19.  Have had 2 unsuccessful attempts at IVF at Hammersmith Hospital; one summer last year and one this Feb.  Was due to start 3rd attempt last week but had an FSH level of 13 so told to come back next month.  Feeling pretty low about the whole thing as things never seem to go smoothly or as planned.  Ive decided to stick with them despite 2 failed attempts as its easy for me to get to from home and then on to work and Im now very familiar with how things work there etc. which I think can only be good in terms of stress levels. 
Would be good to hear from anyone else using Hammersmith.
sarah 

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Hi Sarah  ^hello^

Just wanted to welcome you to ff, I am sure you will find others in your area
Good luck for your third round lets hope its 3rd time lucky for you

Dydie xx

·
Premium Member
29,892 Posts
Hiya Sarah

Welcome to fertility friends

I am sorry to hear of ur 2 failed attempts and also the 3rd attempt has been put back i hope that u will soon be ready to cycle again and that it will be 3rd time lucky

sending lots of ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and ^fairydust^

Emilyxx

·
Premium Member
14,889 Posts
Hi Sarah
Welcome to FF.  You're obviously a London girl so come and join us on the London girls thread right down at the bottom of the page in the meeting places board.  I know at least one person there is at Hammersmith.

Claire x

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the kind welcomes! I will keep in touch.  Hopefully before long I will become more computer literate and use all the smiley faces too!!
sarah

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.