Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[Hello ladies,
I just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm 36 years old and have been ttc for just over 2 years. We are currently having investigations, and had some counselling, to help me overcome some of my anxieties about treatments.
I look forward to talking to you in the future.
Arniegirlx ^

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi  :),

I am an IVF first timer, and have found FF an amazing support.  It is such a relief to know that there are other girls going through the same emotions.

Keep an eye on cycle buddies, you make fantansic friends in these groups in particular, and an opportunity to share the ups and downs of the emotional roller coaster.

Wishing heaps of luck, stay  ^reiki^  ^reiki^,

Love Kerry x x

·
Premium Member
146 Posts
Hi Arnie Girl
Just wanted to say hello and welcome to FF.  Like witchy says, it's a great support at a difficult time.  Fingers crossed for your investigations.
x
Alvie

·
Registered
693 Posts
Hi Arniegirl,
Welcome to FF. You'll find loads of support here. Wishing you the very best of luck with your investigations.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ I think counselling is a very good thing (I've had it, too, and I think it really helps).
Martha
xx

·
Premium Member
5,207 Posts
Hi Arniegirl ~ welcome to FF :)

Sorry to hear you're feeling anxious about having treatment.....you'll definately find loads of people on here to help you through and the counselling sounds like a great idea :)

Loads of luck to you and look forward to your posts,

Much love, Lizzy xxx

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Hi Arniegirl

Welcome to Fertility Friends ^wave^

Good luck with your investigations I hope you get answers quickly and that your dreams come true ^fairydust^

Love
Lisa
xxx

·
Registered
1,114 Posts
Dear Arniegirl

WELCOME to FF ........... you'll meet such wonderful people on here ....your never alone

Good luck

Love Gail XXXXX

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hi ArnieGirl,
Welcome to FF, and good luck with the investigations. Hope you've not had to wait too long for them, I found that one of the hardest parts.
Good Luck,
warbabe xxx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.