Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,

Just a quick hello from me.

I'm 24 and suffer from endometriosis, urology problems and am awaiting diagnosis for ME which it's thought I have.

Although I have not ttc, because of certain operations I've had and due to endometriosis I cannot conceive, carry nor give birth to a child.  :(

I can't imagine ever getting over this however am happy to adopt and have no problem with the idea of doing so.

I am however extremely worried that I'll never meet anyone who'll not only cope with me and my poor health but the fact that we'd never be able to have our own children.

Anyway, that's me, not sure what I'm looking for here, just nice to find people that understand.  Have a few questions too I guess.

Hope you're all well as can be and that miracles are happening to you all.

Best wishes

Funny Fanny x

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
Hi Funny Fanny
Just wanted to say hello and welcome you to FF - There are many people on these boards for various reasons, and i am sure you will find lots of support and advice on your journey ....
I really believe that when you fall in love the person will fall in love with you and accept you as you are - so dont worry about that - being in love is a wonderful state and i'm sure you will find the person who loves you very supportive of you ....  I have personally known of friends who have fallen in love with people who cant have children and it hasnt stopped them marrying the person, adopting or not having children .... anyway as you will see from these boards there are many people who cant have children for no explained reason ....
Anyway i'm sure we will get the chance to chat more on these boards - sending you a big hug and a welcome .....

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hi There

Firstly, I am sorry that you are suffering with health problems.  Glad you found this site.
I agree with Safarigirl.  Your health problems and your infertility will not stop someone falling in love with you and I am sure that you will meet the right man who will share your dreams of having a family.  It is good that you are so positive about adoption.  There is an adoption thread on this site - the girls on there are very positive and friendly.

Well, welcome to ff and I look forward to 'bumping' into you again !

Jennifer xx

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi Funny Farm,

Well from your post you seem a lovely person and I'm sure that whoever you meet in future will love you for the person you are,not for what you can give them as I know that's the case with me and my partner. There are some wonderful men out there who'll love you like you want them too.And I think your a very strong and loving person from what you put in your post.All the lovely ladies on here are a godsend they will cheer you up when your down and give you the information you need.

All my love and best wishes, Clare xxx

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.