Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I've finally plucked up the courage to do a message after reading lots on the message boards on the last couple of days and it really helps to feel that so many are going through the same feelings of torture!

I am 39 and on my second attempt at ICSI- had 9 eggs collected, 2 fertilised, and 2 transferred on 09.10 (only one looked any good). Have had a very rough time on 2ww so far as had extremely bad stomache pains & vomiting and eventually admitted into hospital for a couple of days with suspected OHSS. Not too bad now though but still a bit bloated & nauseous.

I am due for bloodtest tommorow- have done hpt and got an extremely faint barely there +ve- but i'm not getting hopeful.

Good luck to you all

Take care

Momo.   

·
Registered
110 Posts
HI Momo,
glad you finally got the courage to say hi, and post on site.
As you would already know by looking at the posts on here you will get all the advice and support that you need.
You should join the 2week wait posts.
good luck for 2moro looking good though what is it they say only get a false negative not a false positive.
hope you are feeling better, sounds like you have had a rough time of it.
all the best fingers crossed let us know results.
petra
;D

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hi Momo !  Welcome to ff  ;)

I agree with the other replies !  This is definately a good sign.  A negative can be a false reading but a positive means there is the pregnancy hormone in your system !  And it would be feint because you tested early !

Let us know tomorrow what the new test says !

Good luck
Jennifer xx xx

·
Registered
520 Posts
Hi Momo!

Welcome to fertility friends, its brilliant, everything you need to know will be on here, if not ask and you'll get replies!!

Wishing you loads of good luck tomorrow, i know as we're starting ivf i won't have the patient to wait for blood test so will need to do hpt!! So my feelings are with you..big time!!

Let us know..Will think of you tomorrow

Lots of love

Emmak ^reiki^

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hi Momo  ^wave^

Just wanted to welcome you to FF and wish you good luck for tomorrow

Emma

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello everyone!

Thank you all for your support yesterday

I've got my official result today and its a BFP!! I'm ecstatic!! The HCG levels
are a little on the low side (35)- but i'm told its a positive nonetheless and hopefully it will increase by my next test on friday.

Good luck to everyone

Take care!

Love

MomoXX

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
YIPEEEEEEEEEEE

I've been hoping you'd post your news today !!!!

^clapping^  ^cloud9^ ^clapping^ ^cloud9^ ^clapping^ ^cloud9^ ^clapping^ ^cloud9^ ^clapping^

Congratulations Mum to Be  ^fairydust^

Jennifer xx xx

·
Registered
371 Posts
WOW WOW WOW Congratulations to the new mummy to be

^babyface^ ^afro^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^cloud9^

Megan

·
Registered
166 Posts
hi momo, ^congrats^ hun enjoy the next nine months,you must be on  ^cloud9^.
lOVE Lisa 1  :-* :-*

·
Premium Member
1,473 Posts
So happy to hear your amazing news, its so grest to hear happy stories.
I bet you are buzzing!!!  ;D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thats the best news. congrats - big smile ;D. from me. I've been keeping an eye out for your result.

All the best for the next 9mths and on.

xxxxx ^congrats^ ^clapping^xxxxx

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank you for your support!!

I am really pleased but also really scared- bit worried that the HCG levels were not higher- but hopefully they will have increased tommorow-fingers and everything crossed!!

MomoXX

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hello!

Had repeat blood test today and it has gone from 35 to 87 so more than doubled- i want to be pleased but they said just to be mildly optimistic and see what the scan reveals on 04.11.

MomoXx

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
Hey Bower  :) :) :)

You must be feeling fantastic hun !    As long as the levels are going up not down, I think you have every reason to feel incredibly positive about this. 

I would celebrate if I were you !!!  Some nice bubbly should do it !!! Sparkling Apple juice of course !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  ;D

Jennifer xx

ps - I love happy stories  :)

·
Registered
110 Posts
bower
^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^congrats^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
do i need to say more
CONGRATULATIONS
love
petra

1 - 17 of 17 Posts