Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello

just found this site bit late had my first cycle of ivf in may this year but failed
i have got pos and tilted womb and cysts so need the help,
on first go my body took along time to shut down think it was a month then they was was worried cause my body was prouducin too many eggs, but all went well in the end,
on egg collection they took out 12 eggs and 10 fertilazed,four now frozen for next time
two was put back in sadly on 10th day started bleedin,

got another appointment on 1 st aug to see about next cycle

·
Premium Member
374 Posts
Hi there

Just wanted to welcome you to FF

Good luck for your upcoming appointment in August, do let us know how you get on.

Hugs Charley xx ^Cuddle^

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hi Tea,

We are at Canterbury too and on 1st IVF!, and hopefully it will work, feel free to message/mail me if you ever want to chat.

Can I ask are you private or nhs, and how long it took you to get referred and what your experieinces of Chaucer are/were?

We are on stimms at the mo and due for 1st scan monday to see how follies are doing?

Take care, write soon.

Mavis

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello Tea and Mavis,
I'm at Chaucer as well - due to start first IVF early September after a couple of years of investigations, my experienced so far have been ok-ish - feel free to message or email me for a proper chat about it.
Very good luck
Lots of love
HB

G

·
hi i am considering looking into having ivf at the chaucer and would love to hear from you guys if you are still around

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.