Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my name is Misty and I came across your site looking for information about IUI.  It sems like a wonderful site with very friendly people.  I have PCOS and have been TTC for 4 years with our third.  The first one I used clomid but I am not sure it worked as I got pregnant with our first the month after I gave up that route.  Our second I got lucky with,  I went for a laprocospy and found out I had endo.  They scraped it and told me they saw an egg in the process.  Lucky me that was our number 2.  The third one has been very difficult.  We have tried the fertility drugs and now we are on our first try of IUI with gonal f.  I had this done today and hopefully in 2 weeks I will have good news!

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
^hello^ Misty and welcome to FF! ^afro^

First of all best of luck for your 2ww, sending you some ^reiki^ and ^fairydust^ to help you along the way!

I'm going to leave you some links which will point you in the direction of other members so you can share, support advice and friendship;

This board is a must for the next 14 days, great for support as you go through the 2ww with other ladies ^reiki^

2WW, Ladies in Waiting -
CLICK HERE

What Every New Member Needs to Know ~
CLICK HERE

IUI - CLICK HERE

Endo ~ CLICK HERE

That should keep you busy for a while! However, don't forget to have a bit of fun while you are on FF and check out the general chit chat / jokes / hobbies area
G&B - Community Fun board
CLICK HERE

A few tips to find your way around the site ;)

To make the site easier to navigate click on the index tab at the top of any page - pink hearts mean there is something new within the board you have not read/looked at and if you scroll right down you will see the last ten posts from all over FF all are clickable ;) if you refresh this page (f5) it will update the last ten posts as well as the boards/threads and who's online!!!
take some time to look at the help tab too ;)

Check out the Locations boards for where you live & a site search for your clinic ;) I have found this fab to get to meet other girls local to me and also get the lowdown on local clinics ;)

Misty, again all the best for your 2ww ^reiki^, please let me know how you get on! If you have any other q's, please post and I will do my best to answer.

Louj :) :-*

·
Registered
338 Posts
Hi Misty,
Welcome to FF. Just wanted to wish you luck and hoping you get REALLY good news in 2 weeks hun. You've found the best place for any support you may need. Good luck with your journey.  ^reiki^  ^hugme^  ^reiki^
Sarah xx

·
Premium Member
13,830 Posts
Hi Misty and welcome to the site :)

You have come to a fantastic site full of advice and support and you have been left some great links to try out.

I just wanted to wish you loads of luck with the IUI and that it brings a positive result.

Kate xx

1 - 5 of 5 Posts