Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying hello don't know what to expect from this post new to this site I am 31 dh 32 ttc since 07 obviously with no luck cos I'm not waiting to start ivf came to top of list on tue of last wk so excited but now have some wt to shift before we can begin feel like we have waited so long. We are under Leigh hospital and go back on tue to sign our forms I hope to loose my wt quickly as already lost some    Just want it so much don't know what else to put and haven't quite figured out the site yet but good luck to all xxx

·
Registered
284 Posts
Hello (waving)  :)

Didn't want to read and run. Best of luck with losing the weight and with tx, it's tough at times but keep your eyes on the end prize! If you have a look around the site you will spot threads that are relevant to you and will give you the chance to chat to others in the same position.

^hugme^ H x

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Bolton chick,
I'm 30 dh 33 and from bolton too. ttc since 2007 too. only referred in july 10 for ivf, husband has azoospermia and has been told he needs to have sperm retrival operation. we had been told u need to wait a couple of months for funding from your pct we are still waiting, apparently they have asked the hospital for more info before they make there decision. I feel like every time we take a step forward we take two back, i can't stand the waiting.
I wish u all the best with everything and if u want to pm me it does help to speak to people cos at times i feel totally alone and as if noone understands how i feel.
Abbiefh xxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts