Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

I just wanted to say hello to everyone.  My name is Dawn TTC 3 years, DH low sperm count I had a septum uterus operated and fixed.  Doc has told us we can try IVF and I have to call on the first day of my next period which is today :-\ .  Have done so and told have to wait for 48 hours for call back.  All i seem to do is wait....wait for ovulation, two week wait, wait for period then it all starts again!!!  Anyway i was wondering what happens next when we get the call.....bet its more waiting :p !!

I am really pleased to have found this forum.  A couple of weeks ago i was so low and I found this forum and logged on and read all the post and thought what a wonderful group of ladies are on here its cheers you up to know that you are not alone.

Thanks
x ^pray^ ^hugme^

·
Registered
597 Posts
hiya Dawn.  Just wanted to say hi.  I know this rollercoaster can feel really lonely and u seemed to be waiting waiting and waiting.  That's what is the worse bit for me is the waiting as i am a bit of a control freak  ;D  and it kills me not knowing what is goin to happen.  I have always said if I wont have kids for another 5 years thats fine but I just want to know so I could just get on with my life until then and try and enjoy myself instead of the what ifs and whens etc.  I hope u get the news u are waiting for soon hun.  I am quite new here too and I have received so much support already its so nice to chat to people who know where ur coming from.  As they say a problem shared is a problem halved.  Dont forget ur not alone on here honestly theres always someone here who's been there and done it and has the same fears as u.  I hope u get the support u need.  ^hugme^

Emma xxxxx

·
Premium Member
6,986 Posts
Hiya Dawn and welcome to FF ^hugme^

Please have a good look around the site and feel free to post in any area, and make yourself at home. There are many who are on their TTC journey, and others who have been fortunate to have little ones with assistance. You will soon discover that our members are very encouraging of one another and offering advice or just simple hugs. There's a vast amount of information here for everyone, so start reading, posting and getting to know others. You will make some great friends too, lots of members often have meet ups locally too, for chats, coffee, shopping or even nights out! You can share conversations with one another freely, simply because we all understand each other. It's hard when family and friends don't fully comprehend what this journey entails and the emotions that go with it. That's where we come in!

Here are some links which you should find really useful at the moment……

What Every New Member Needs To Know (includes a list of common abbreviations) ~ CLICK HERE

Complimentary, Holistic and Spiritual Approaches ~ CLICK HERE

Male factors ~ CLICK HERE

A Rough Guide To IVF ~CLICK HERE

IVF General ~ CLICK HERE

While undergoing treatment, you might find it useful to join other ladies having treatment at the same time. The Cycle Buddies threads are just for that. Just pop along to the appropriate month and say "Hi" when you are ready to start treatment.

Cycle buddies ~ CLICK HERE

You can also chat live in our chat room. We have a newbie day in the chat room every Wednesday where you can meet one of our mods for support, meet other new members and get technical support with navigating the site and using all the functions available here. CLICK HERE FOR INFO ON NEWBIE CHAT

You can also "meet" and chat with people in your local area through the Location boards. This is especially useful to find people who may be using the same clinic and or in the same PCT area.

Wishing you lots of luck ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and ^fairydust^
Keep in touch
Ceri xx

PS I have also sent you a pm (private message)

·
Registered
140 Posts
:) Hi Dawnp I start IVF on the 12th of feb what protocol are you on? I am on a long protocol .I to am new to this site and I love it . ^hugme^

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Hi ladies, why dont you come and join us on the Feb/march cycle board? I dont know how to do links, so if u go down the main index to cycle buddies, click on feb/march and we are feb fancies/march mallows, lots of us all cycling together, and starting at different times :) look forward to speaking to you there x x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts