Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

My name is Lisa, 36 years old and I live in Hampshire.  I am an American born girl living in the UK with my British husband of almost 3 years now.  I have an 11 year old son living in the USA with his dad, but I do talk to him every weekend.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here.  I also would like to thank my friend Summerbean for inviting me to this website.

Lisa

·
Premium Member
862 Posts
Hi Lisa
Welcome to ff, you don't say if you are having any treatment yourself but I am sure it must be very tough to be so far away from your son  :(
I also live in Hampshire, where abouts are you?
Look forward to chatting with you on the boards
Love
Dydie xx

·
Registered
337 Posts
^hello^  lisa and welcome 2 ff.

must be hard 4 u been so fer away frm ur son :'(, r u having any fertility treatment at the moment? or planning 2? im having icsi on day 7 of stimms.

love lisa xxxxx :-*

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was going to post in a different topic, but yes, I am having treatment.  I am currently going through the Clomid route.

I have been to the doctor several times getting my blood checked, having my paths checked, I had a U/S to check my ovaries.  I am not O'ing and was diagnosed with PCOS.  I have also been told to aid in conception I should try to get my weight down.  (I need to lose about 3 stone)  I took Clomid back in September, October and November (early December)  and out of the 3 months, it was found that I O'ed.  (the last test became damaged or something and they could not use it)  I have started a second run of Clomid since it was helping me to O.  I am also trying this GI eating plan to assist in my weight loss. 

My husband had a test, and his was fine.  Sooo...  I can only hope that it will happen soon. 

BTW I live in Farnborough area.

Lisa

·
Premium Member
2,337 Posts
welcome to ff - why not come and join us on the clomid thread (Clomid girls and 2WW - always something going down there!!!
wishing you lots of luck

·
Premium Member
987 Posts
Welcome to FF Lisa. Hope the clomid works for you.

xx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.