Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm new and think I had better introduce myself  :).  My name is Jo, I'm a mum of two (and consider myself extremely lucky) and suffer from PCOS.  I have a daughter, Mia, aged 5 and a 14 week old son, Joel, who was conceived after nearly three years of trying with the help of fertility treatment.  This was various doses of Clomid at first followed by Clomid WITH various doses of Metformin until we found something that worked  ^fairydust^

·
Premium Member
5,346 Posts
What lovely names !  Welcome to FF Jo, its always good to hear of other people's successes.

Jennifer xx

·
Registered
14 Posts
congratulations, how lovely. it really is nice to hear a happy story, and i love your daughtera name mia!! could you help me please, you see i too have pcos and scar tissue but they only gave me 1 6mnth dose of chlomid and nothing else but it seems there are other options with it!! how did u go about this please? thankyou lana xx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.