Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
evening ladies was just getting ready for bed and notice 3 spots of bloody on my pants....have pains and aches not serious but does feel like I am about to get a period just when its ready to flow feeling.....anyone any ideas on what I can do to stop this?

Cheers Mary

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Hi Mary,

Me again, just to say try not to worry too much (I know easier said than done) as I've had exactly the same with both pregnancy and was scanned straight away with this one and was told it was implantation bleeding.  Remember a lot a girls experience some kind of bleeding in early pregnancy.  So try and relax and put your feet up.  Tomorrow morning call your clinic and see if they can scan you.  ^pray^  Let us know how you get on hun,  ^hugme^

Sam  :-* :-*

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi Mary

It could be implantation bleeding, how long ago did you have the embies put back ???

Have you had any more spotting ???

xxxx

·
Registered
614 Posts
Hi Mary,

As Sam says, call your clinic or local EPU (Early Pregnancy Unit) - your gp can help you with this.

I had brown spotting around 5 + weeks which turned to a red bleed when I was 6 weeks.  My local EPU scanned me (at exactly 6 weeks) and found 2 heartbeats (1 sac quite small though  ^eyes^  ) as well as some blood lining the womb, not to do with the embies.  It's happened again 10 days later so I phoned EPU and they said not to worry as it's happened before and to call back if it becomes a significant bleed - more than half a cupful, which is certainly is not!  It's virtually stopped now, touch wood.

When I had my scan 10 days ago, I mentioned about the 'about to start a period feeling' and she said it was common as it's very busy down there!

Hope this helps.  When have you got your first scan booked?

Mini-me
xxx

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just been for scan and its all looking okay in there there is only one in there although I had 4 implanted....so I go for another scan on Monday 9th June I am a lot more relaxed now.

Mary

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Fantastic news Mary  ^reiki^  ^reiki^  ^reiki^

All the best

x x x

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Great news to hear Mary, please let us know how you get on (you know where to find me  ;))

Love,

Sam xx

·
Registered
849 Posts
Good luck Mary
let us know how the next scan goes
^pray^ ^reiki^ ^pray^
Kate

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hello  ladies
I am still spotting dark brown this time I have a pain accross my tummy :'( :'( and I am so upset its unreal.....I don't know what to do. any ideas?

Mary

·
Registered
11,791 Posts
Hi Mary

Have you spoken to your clinic ???  Are you on Cyclogest ???  They might advise to increase the dose, I would give them a call.

Other than that try and rest and keep off your feet.

^hugme^

x x x x

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Hi Mary,

Try and take it easy hun, no lifting or anything strenuous (right spelling?)  and as long as it's not bright red in colour it's a good sign.  It could be the other 3 embies you had put back in that are making their way out  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ Wishing you all the best and keeping everything crossed for you hun  ^hugme^ ^hugme^  Take care of yourself,

Sam xx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts