Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TMI - HELP

Hey! I can't contact our clinic so thought the next best thing is you guys you have lived through it.
So I am now 6dp5dt and yesterday evening a had a small bleed then brown crinone discharge, this morning I have had pink, bright red blood when wiping and a leak splodge after having a wee, on and off.

I have obviously been very naughty and tested with a 10ium cheap test yesterday afternoon and this morning and it's negative.

What should I do speak to the clinic in morning find someone to talk to today if so who?
Just see how it goes?
Do you think I'm out? (The hardest part about that is with had a 5 day transfer with my little girl who gained her shiny wings last year)

I'm running on now thanks for reading 馃挏

Registered
TMI - HELP

Hey! I can't contact our clinic so thought the next best thing is you guys you have lived through it.
So I am now 6dp5dt and yesterday evening a had a small bleed then brown crinone discharge, this morning I have had pink, bright red blood when wiping and a leak splodge after having a wee, on and off.

I have obviously been very naughty and tested with a 10ium cheap test yesterday afternoon and this morning and it's negative.

What should I do speak to the clinic in morning find someone to talk to today if so who?
Just see how it goes?
Do you think I'm out? (The hardest part about that is with had a 5 day transfer with my little girl who gained her shiny wings last year)

I'm running on now thanks for reading 馃挏
I had this on my OTD (I got an BFP) and convinced myself it was all over for us but I鈥檓 now 26 weeks pregnant. It was either remnants of an IB or more likely that I鈥檇 scratched myself internally with the crinone applicator or the crinone was irritating my cervix causing a bleed. I think you have just see how it goes, many people on here haven鈥檛 got a bfp until their otd. Try and wait until your OTD and get a First Response Early Response test (FRER) test if you can to test with. If you want to speak to your clinic ask to speak to one of the nurses but expect to be told to wait until your OTD to test again.

Massive hugs to you, I鈥檒l be lurking about to find out how things go for you. Xx

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey,

Thank you so much since I wrote this I have had another heavy outlet and a small clot!

But I have emailed the clinic and ask them to phone in the morning, I'm going to just chill today enjoy my day off with hubby and just see.

I have calmed down a little emotionally now lol.

Thank you so much for your reply 馃挒

1 - 3 of 3 Posts