Fertility Friends Support Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I hope i am not posting something that has already been asked, i have searched but can't find the answer.

I had a laparoscopy on monday where she has divided my adhesions and burnt my endo. i was told to expect some vaginal bleeding after surgery. I had spotting for a couple of days and then it stopped. then yesterday had fresh bleeding, similar to af but not due until tuesday and not as heavy (usually a flood on day one) and painful.

Spoke to gyane ward on phone who said could be my af is early due to surgery but now very scared as i am not sure if its post op bleeding or af? and should i be worried?

thanks in advance for the help
xx

·
Registered
6,258 Posts
wright1 you have done the right thing by ringing the ward hun + if they are ok with what is going on you should be fine, it isnt unusual for a Lap to muck up your cycles + delay or bring on AF so try not to panik, if the bleeding becomes unbearable + you are in pain more than normal AF i would ring them back + take it from there but for now i would try to relax  :)

takecare + heal well

xxx

·
Premium Member
9,716 Posts
Hi

I agree with Cleg it's not unusual for a Lap to mess up your cycles and to change how heavy/painful they are.  I would try hard not to worry and see if it stops over the next few days.

^goodluck^

Axxxx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts